Submit Grievances Through AG

    Any person having grievance with any Entitlement function(GPF and Pension) discharged by the Accountants General can record his grievance online. Along with text of the grievance, relevant documents can also be uploaded. Acknowledgments would be provided both via SMS and e-mail, along with status updates via SMS. The status of the grievance redress can also be viewed online on this site.

    For more information, visit the website: