e-Services (SARAL Haryana)
SARAL(Simple, All Inclusive, Real Time, Action Oriented, Long lasting portal)
SARAL facilitates in aligning with Digital India’s vision of faceless, paperless and cashless service delivery model. SARAL has been developed on Service Plus Framework and aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through complete digitization of over 380+ services. The vision for SARAL is a unified platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services across the state. Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana has launched 106 services of 12 departments on the Good Governance day available to the citizens of Haryana. Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana has launched 181 Schemes of 14 departments on the Ambedekar Jayanti available to the citizens of Haryana On 14th April 2018.
- Citizens can apply for 102 services pertaining to 12 departments on a single platform.
- Citizens can apply for availing benefits for 181 Schemes pertaining to 14 departments on a single platform.
- Facility to track status of the application on web portal
- Facility to track status of the application through SMS
- Fully integrated with National systems like RAS (Rapid Assessment System)
- Track the performance of departments based on Service Delivery Index
For more information, website link is as: